Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/2/24

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Love Neil Maupay
Never should have been allowed to leave… a big game player.

Another stroke of genius from mr emotional intelligence.

The more I reflect the more my distaste for Graham Potter grows. What an absolute tosser.

I reckon Roberto would have loved him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

The more I reflect the more my distaste for Graham Potter grows. What an absolute tosser.

I liked Maupay and still do, but he threw a strop when he fell down the pecking order. Hardly Potter's fault.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I liked Maupay and still do, but he threw a strop when he fell down the pecking order. Hardly Potter's fault.
Potter couldn’t coach a striker if he tried… his failings saw Maupay lose form and his edge… it’s taken him years to recover.

Graham Potter’s reputation FAR exceeds his skills… but nothing exceeds his own hubris.

Awful man.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

I disagree, a bit more than I agree. . . . He has all the mental attributes to be a Bobtalian Wunderkid (with a whiff of Andone - which is always a risk) but I just don't think he's good enough at sharp fast passing football to be in our starting 11.

Scored a great goal just now, but it didn't look particularly convincing or in any way authoritative to my eyes.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I disagree, a bit more than I agree. . . . He has all the mental attributes to be a Bobtalian Wunderkid (with a whiff of Andone - which is always a risk) but I just don't think he's good enough at sharp fast passing football to be in our starting 11.

Scored a great goal just now, but it didn't look particularly convincing or in any way authoritative to my eyes.
Maupay is a text book something out of nothing striker… he’s never likely to smash in 15, but he has the uncanny knack of important goals at vital times… I’d have loved him to have been around for our semi final last year… just the type of game he’d have scored a 35 yard volley in.

But Potter coached something out of him errrrrrrrmmmm some edge, spirit and ultimately … goals, any of them - important or otherwise… he was an absolutely horrific coach for strikers, catastrophic even.

Potter stumbled over some good players, almost entirely by accident… others he simply turned vanilla, wraith like… like I say, it’s taken Neil 2 seasons to recover any of his former swagger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here