[Albion] Premier League 3-4/9/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That guy is out of control. I'd love to know what he does if some old dear gets in a parking space just before him...

All good, he’s out of control so his team will be all over the place, as they seem to be

What’s not to like?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’d really like Manchester City to give Villa a good spanking in front of their own supporters. And the inevitable “let’s just get Potter” thread which follows after the game on their forum.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Incidentally, we need a striker as backup for Welbeck - why don’t we just get Haaland?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’d really like Manchester City to give Villa a good spanking in front of their own supporters. And the inevitable “let’s just get Potter” thread which follows after the game on their forum.

Haaland hatrick in the first 15 would be good too

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Souness has just called Haarland "The missing link". Bit harsh, I know his ugly but.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2022-09-03T16-22-22.253Z.png
Firefox_Screenshot_2022-09-03T16-29-22.343Z.png

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Do you know what, CookstownCafu has hit the nail on the head there. Marsch is just a really strange bloke - in press interviews, watching him on the touchline… there’s just something very strange about him. I’d use the term “eccentric” but that has positive connotations. Marsch just seems a bit creepy.

You know Christian Bale in American Psycho?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Squeaky bum time for Cooper I think. They need a win from their next two games or I think he'll get sacked.

Sacking Cooper = certain relegation.

Getting 20+ new signings playing together properly = World Cup winter break.

They could be strong after Christmas if they keep their manager.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Even as an American I would agree about Marsch. There is something seriously off about him. Hard to pin down, perhaps it is just megalomania mixed with a complete lack of self awareness.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Do you know what, CookstownCafu has hit the nail on the head there. Marsch is just a really strange bloke - in press interviews, watching him on the touchline… there’s just something very strange about him. I’d use the term “eccentric” but that has positive connotations. Marsch just seems a bit creepy.

You know Christian Bale in American Psycho?

I would have gone for odious delusional entitled **** personally but hey Ho

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Even as an American I would agree about Marsch. There is something seriously off about him. Hard to pin down, perhaps it is just megalomania mixed with a complete lack of self awareness.

this is a bit tongue in cheek, and a vast generalisation- but that describes what a lot of people think about the USA generally-megolomania coupled with lack of self awareness

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
A neighbour had a spare ticket for the Brentford v Leeds game, so decided to go. Hilarious to watch, reminded me of a proper old school league one ding dong of a match. Comical defending on both sides. Thoroughly enjoyed it though and always good to see Dirty get thumped!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sacking Cooper = certain relegation.

Getting 20+ new signings playing together properly = World Cup winter break.

They could be strong after Christmas if they keep their manager.

I don't think the Greek mad man who owns the club gives a shit. He spent more than £100m and he wants results now, not for Christmas.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
F260142B-2102-4079-99BA-E1C136432718.jpeg

Nice squad photo

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Villa doing really well against City. Ming's has been impeccable against Haaland, think there could be a big shock on the cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports