Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 3/3 - 5/3

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It is.

We all agree that we want them to take points off rivals - but is that more likely to happen if they're clinging on to a shred of hope of survival, or if they're down and playing without pressure? And if they're basically down, can a new manager come in with the idea of preparing for the Championship, and get the players playing for them?

One consolation is that it doesn't matter what we want, what will be will be.

Problem with that theory is you expect West Brom to appoint a decent manager. They had the chance to do that earlier this season, and they appointed Pardew. Not much logic there :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This has to be the worst Everton team for years, yet the squad has cost £100m’s. Before the season started, many pundits thought they’d closed the gap to the top 6 :lolol:

Burnley just can’t tuck chances and half chances away.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Strong line up for the Hammers. Lovely

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Everton will win this 1-0. Burnley aren't going to score with our cast-off who wasn't good enough for the Championship, and Woods who's League 1 at best.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dembele has two for Celtic

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ashley Williams getting suspended to avoid being humiliated by Murray

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hmm, I think I may be detecting a slight whiff of sarcasm.
You know I'm right. 7-1 for 1-0 Everton was easy money. just wondering what to spend my winnings on. Has it finished yet?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Burnley on 40 points and 7th in early March is quite astonishing really, especially as that is their first win in twelve, and without any star players.
If results go against Everton they are going to be dragged right into the cack, a win for us takes us above them.
Nothing against Everton as a club, except that they are managed by fat Sam Allardyce.
Can't stand the man and love to see him fail.
After his England shananigans he is still 'big Sam' blah, blah, blah.
Also dislike Rooney intensely, whinging granny shagger.
I would love it if we beat them, love it.
Williams was really decent for Swansea, looks like Everton have somehow wrecked him.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Everton fans are out for Allardyce's job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here