Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 3/3 - 5/3

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
West Brom are awful, won't win this year in the PL. Oh, hold on.........
Amazing that our abject 0-2 is their ONLY win since the opening 2 games of the season. That is unbelievably gash, and we lost to them!

So anyway, Pardew proved utterly gash again. Who knew? I wonder which ridiculously high powered job he'll get next? Surely he's exhausted thick English chairmen by now? Consequently I'll go for Rangers (where he'll have them finishing 5th in no time at all)

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Amazing that our abject 0-2 is their ONLY win since the opening 2 games of the season. That is unbelievably gash, and we lost to them!

So anyway, Pardew proved utterly gash again. Who knew? I wonder which ridiculously high powered job he'll get next? Surely he's exhausted thick English chairmen by now? Consequently I'll go for Rangers (where he'll have them finishing 5th in no time at all)

Shocker of a result that. A win over Arsenal will amends :)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
More to do with them being bottom, third from bottom (granted Roy had a mountain to climb) while like Big Sam's Everton, West Ham are sliding downwards fast, having never really got into a decent run of form since their respective appointments.

Whoever said that every manager's job ends in failure is spot on but failure doesn't necessarily make them a bad manager. Was Dyche a bad manager when Burnley got relegated?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

On the brighter side Brighton have only lost once (Chelsea) since then.
While West Brom have only one once since that game.

In a perverse way that abject performance could end up being one of our 'season defining' games.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
If someone said at the beginning of the season you need 6 points from 3 games to stay up- homes games vs Leicester and Hudds and away game at Palace, you'd take that wouldn't you? That's forgetting the next two, and the potential of points at Turf Moor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whoever said that every manager's job ends in failure is spot on but failure doesn't necessarily make them a bad manager. Was Dyche a bad manager when Burnley got relegated?

To this day I still have no idea why Ranieri stayed at Leicester.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Chinese Super League

Gus/AVB/Sven/Sousa etc etc

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Newcastle almost equalise, great save. Gotta have a go now so hopefully Liverpool will slaughter them on the break second half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here