Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-29/08/21

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Surely Arteta is getting sacked.

Screenshot_20210813-214643_Chrome.png

Saw this after the Brentford game, keeps getting more appropriate!

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
concede 3 more and they will be bottom..........

I am quite enjoying it although it will mess up a couple of relegation bets I have

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
concede 3 more and they will be bottom..........

I am quite enjoying it although it will mess up a couple of relegation bets I have

0-3 :mad:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Amazing managers back Xhaka. He is meant to be captain, a steady older head, but the guy is a fruit loop. No footballing intelligence at all.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
sacking Arteta wont solve their problems, who will go there and work with such a poor squad, limited funds and fans on your back if you lose?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Amazing managers back Xhaka. He is meant to be captain, a steady older head, but the guy is a fruit loop. No footballing intelligence at all.

11th red of his career apparently :lolol: What a cretin. And to think, they managed to get a decent fee for him out of Roma, then pulled out and decided to give him a new deal. It's almost as if Amazon are pulling the strings for content.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
aftv watch along is fun. There's a mix of 'yeah, that was red, he was off the ground going in two footed', 'never a red he didn't touch the man!', 'of course it's a red, 'cause the ref is a man city adn tottenham fan' and why is xhaka even with us'.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

He's exactly what you don't want in there. Hothead, liability.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Crikey, before and after the red card Arsenal are shocking. Chambers, Leno, it’s a roll call of crapness.

Flat-track bullies in the week with internationals beating EFL opposition, classic Arsenal of the last 15 years with their fortuitous cup runs, back to reality today.

Mismanaged from top to bottom on recruitment and coaching.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
And to think those Muppets weren't happy with nearly always finishing top 4, occasionally Europa with some FA cup wins thrown in as they hounded out Wenger.

It's a poisoned chalice for anyone mad enough to go there, but Arteta looks way out of his depth.

Another decent number 2 who isn't a good number 1

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Crikey, before and after the red card Arsenal are shocking. Chambers, Leno, it’s a roll call of crapness.

Flat-track bullies in the week with internationals beating EFL opposition, classic Arsenal of the last 15 years with their fortuitous cup runs, back to reality today.

Mismanaged from top to bottom on recruitment and coaching.

50 million quid for a defender who can't head the ball!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Arsenal are so fantastically shit. I know this is Man City but they are ****ing horrible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here