Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28/11 - 29/11

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
For Albion- I'd say a full set of results going our way tonight. 10th place consolidated and another programme of matches ticked off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hats off the Citeh - 75% possession, 25 shots, 12 on target. They are relentless.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Of the 11 teams below us at the weekend, 7 lose and only 2 win. Those two, Everton and Leicester are the two you would expect to be moving up the table. Another point clear of the relegation zone. Suddenly a point last night doesn't look too bad, especially as it means that whatever happens in the rest of the season, we will have maintained our post war record of never having our rivals do the double over us. By the end of this season it will be 86 years since they managed it and even when they did it in 1932, we knocked them out of the FA Cup that season.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
No. Got offered the acca but the one that was troubling me was Citeh. Saints are improving and it was a real banana skin. I almost read the script perfectly. Southampton fans won't get home until 5am with all the injury time.

Good results in the relegation dog fight though.

Yeah, just edited my comment after seeing that you had Saints or draw. Better luck next time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not a patch on unbeaten all season Arsenal in 2003/04.:thumbsup:

Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Vieira, Reyes, Ljungberg. That team had real FLAIR.

As opposed to Aguero, De Bruyne, Jesus, Sane, Sterling?!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here