Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28/10 - 30/10

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Burnley v Newcastle to come tonight to finish off this round of fixtures.

Both teams above us, but it feels to me as though Burnley are more likely to be in and around us as the season progresses, particularly if they lose Dyche to Everton or the next trigger-happy club.

A draw to keep them both in touching distance?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chris Wood is injured and Number 9 (10) - Ashley Barnes leads the line for the Clarets.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
With games like this evening's dross, as this season progresses it becomes blindingly clear that Albion are a strong Premiership side with great chances to not only stay up but to finish in the top half. I'm so pleased, so proud of the team, the manager and the club. Loving every minute and can't wait for each game.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Says a lot when Joselu getting hoofed in the tezzers is the absolute highlight of the match.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh. Burnley score.

Good.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why do we want Burnley to win? Weren't they considered more likely to be relegated?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why do we want Burnley to win? Weren't they considered more likely to be relegated?

I think it's just because Newcastle's sense of entitlement at this level bores me. At no stage did many of their fans consider that they might be anything other than solid mid table contenders this year, rather than relegation candidates as befits a team just promoted from the Championship. Because they are a big club, they automatically seem to think they've a right to be considered Premier League fixtures.

Also, Shelvey. And Matt Ritchie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here