Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/01/21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sean Dyche, the most underrated manager, doing a great job on a bottom 3 budget .... yet again.

I watched quite a bit of the match. They refused to let the dive merchants of Barkley, SockBoy and Luiz dictate the ball and game, whilst offering plenty going forward.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yeah but we played well when we lost to a big club, that counts for more than points right?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not bothered about Sheffield Utd. They won't get the miminum 26 more points they need from 18 games.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
If Hojbjerg picks up a caution today he will miss the match at the Amex on Sunday:-

[TWEET]1354866898979221510[/TWEET]

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The offside lines get more bizarre by the day, who is drawing that? He did look marginally off but much more marginal than the lines that were drawn

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I think the job done by who ever is assigned to mark Son on Sunday will likely decide if we stand a chance.
It will be an amazing opportunity for Ben White to showcase his talent.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The offside lines get more bizarre by the day, who is drawing that? He did look marginally off but much more marginal than the lines that were drawn

I believe that one of the reasons VAR is so expensive is the degree to which each stadium is "mapped" (for want of a better word) to allow those lines to be produced, so it isn't some bloke using Paint (or some such).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here