Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 24-26/11

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I reckon Burnley are more likely to be relegation candidates than Newcastle so I’d rather an away win tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's where I am.

I tend to want a result based on what I think the table is likely to be at the business end of the season, not what it is right now.

Where do Albion finish up in this thought process???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Where do Albion finish up in this thought process???

I have no idea, but as I see us one of the 13 clubs for whom relegation is a possibility, I want the clubs I believe to be the weakest of that group to lose wherever possible, And, of the two sides playing tonight, Newcastle get my vote (of no confidence).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Palace showed last season that it doesn't matter until,Christmas who is down the bottom as put a run together and you can climb the league.

I actually think this season it will be very tight down the bottom as there is no real out and out bankers to go down. Ranieri is a good choice and it wouldn't surprise he if warnock goes soon. Stains do look vulnerable and again Hughes will be off soon.

That is why as we all know we have to win our home games, especially when handed a bonus of playing against a 10 man side! Which we ****ed up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Kick-off delayed to 8:30 due to a medical emergency (not affecting either team nor club staff).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
David looking old

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Could get ugly in the Phil Mitchell Arms tonight...

Attachments

• _101103259_royaldyche1.jpg
    _101103259_royaldyche1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 180

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here