[Albion] Premier League 20-22/5/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Lucky to stay on though. Looked a red to me. Otherwise having an excellent game.

Deeply unimpressed with Brentford, Spurs generally have been very good. Kane has been excellent.

Brentford’s one tactic is to get it to the left wing and put in a cross. This is all well and good, but without Toney they have nothing to aim at. Neither Mbuemo or Wissa are threatening much in the air, so they’re stumped a bit.

Quite impressed with Schade for them, though. Jensen also looks tidy. Just can’t see outside of a set piece how they’re going to score, and even then Spurs are defending them well.
You’re welcome lads

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I saw Ivan Toney and said I was worried that Tottenham might win. He said 'I wouldn't bet on it'

I actually turned over to Stockport v Salford as I found the Tottenham match too tense. But I have a friend who is an avid County fan so I'm feeling the drama of this too.

I'm not supposed to get over excited. This never ending season is too much.
My partner was born in Stockport, so we've been watching this. It's tense too. And then attention turns towards Fortress Anfield

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I saw Ivan Toney and said I was worried that Tottenham might win. He said 'I wouldn't bet on it'

I actually turned over to Stockport v Salford as I found the Tottenham match too tense. But I have a friend who is an avid County fan so I'm feeling the drama of this too.

I'm not supposed to get over excited. This never ending season is too much.
They’ve had 7 bookings in normal time!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On another note I see there’s rumours of Southampton playing some youngsters - not sure if that’s good or not though…!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
One down, two to go.
one down, two to go.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Now the 1978 revenge scenario is on. If we and Villa both win this weekend and we beat City midweek, we'll be in the Europa and can play out a 0-0 at Villa Park without a shot from either team to give Villa the Conference spot whatever Tottenham do at Leeds.
Yes, and no. Villa lose to Liverpool by 1 goal please. Then Villa will have to better the Leeds Spurs game plus 2 goals against us. I'd be happy to lose 3:0

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What a great start for us. I was only able watch the first half and at that point fully expected Spurs to cruise to a win based on that - they could/should have be 2 or 3 up. Nice surprise to check back in and see Brentford had turned the game in its head!

Villa are 6-1 to win at Anfield. Any takers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports