A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My mum used to be an alarm clock and that’s insensitive to my people.

I’ll need at least one day off, if not the week, after your slight (cheers).
I'll try not to wind you up then..

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I know it’s not this matchweek, but if Chelsea, Wolves and Burnmuff all win this weekend, we could be down to 12th by Sunday evening. And there is a reasonable chance they might. Appreciate the table is very tight with only 9 points between Fulham in 13th and manure in 6th.

I wonder how it will affect mentality if it happens falling outside the top 10 for the first time all season. We really need a huge result on Saturday.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know it’s not this matchweek, but if Chelsea, Wolves and Burnmuff all win this weekend, we could be down to 12th by Sunday evening. And there is a reasonable chance they might. Appreciate the table is very tight with only 9 points between Fulham in 13th and manure in 6th.

I wonder how it will affect mentality if it happens falling outside the top 10 for the first time all season. We really need a huge result on Saturday.

That’s been our form for the last 6.5 months. We held out due to our first 6 games and Chelsea kept failing.

IMG_1873.png

Under the radar Gary O’Neil and Plucky have had a great season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That’s been our form for the last 6.5 months. We held out due to our first 6 games and Chelsea kept failing.

View attachment 179926

Under the radar Gary O’Neil and Plucky have had a great season.
The irony being Bournemouth seem to have improved after he left them.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Brilliant result at The Bridge for Spurs and Villa …. assuming we get a 5th CL place.

A rare time where you willed a Chelsea win?

CL riches looking close. Whilst Ratcliffe and Brailsford can begin preparing for sly financial doping instead.
Yeah. Thought they had f***ed it.....

The run in is going to be interesting up and down the league

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
At some point Arsenal and Man Utd seem to have gone into separate bathrooms of a Chinese restaurant and read their fortune cookies out loud simultaneously.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here