Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-21/2/24

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Man City and Brentford tonight.
Tough call, but I reckon a home win. I do not want a club like a Brentford to be within sniffing distance of us.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Man City and Brentford tonight.
Tough call, but I reckon a home win. I do not want a club like a Brentford to be within sniffing distance of us.

0-0 at half time

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Quite a good game. Enjoying it really tbf. i was thinking of that derogatory saying about “ten men behind the ball” and realised that nobody gets ten men behind the ball quicker than City when defending which is why they are so good. They also get 10 men in front of the ball when they attack. It’s called hard work!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Rodri won an unjustified free kick in a good position imo and Silva kicked it straight out. The co-commentator said he must have done it deliberately so they could make a sub :ROFLMAO: Where do they get these twats from! This is despite Silva apologising to everyone.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Cracking game. Fairplay to Brentford they gave it a right go. I reckon we could do City and hope so even if it gave the title to Arsenal or Liverpool. City won with a breakaway goal by Haaland from the half way line because Brentford were all in the City half. In the end Rodri outshithoused Maupay, he is very good.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Cracking game. Fairplay to Brentford they gave it a right go. I reckon we could do City and hope so even if it gave the title to Arsenal or Liverpool. City won with a breakaway goal by Haaland from the half way line because Brentford were all in the City half. In the end Rodri outshithoused Maupay, he is very good.

I'd love to give the title to Liverpool or Arsenal - so bored of oil state City winning everything and everyone purring over them. One day they'll get the book thrown at them.. maybe... probably not

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just watched Blackpool 0 Peterbore 3.

Much better quality and entertainment than Everdull dancing turgidly with Palarse yesterday.

My eyes no longer hurt.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Liverpool 0 Luton 1 (Ogbene 12).

It's not only Chelsea that try to imitate us: now Liverpool are at it too.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Luton appear to be streets ahead of the teams around them. Currently leading Liverpool 1-0 and yet they recently lost at home to Sheff Utd. Very interesting at the bottom.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I find myself in the highly unusual position of being desperate to see Liverpool win a trophy next weekend. And also becoming anxious that, despite them manifestly being a better team than Mr Toad's London Cowboys, the presence of Kelleher in goal is basically a gift to Chelsea.

I find myself in the highly unusual position of being desperate to see Liverpool win a trophy next weekend. And also becoming anxious that, despite them manifestly being a better team than Mr Toad's London Cowboys, the presence of Kelleher in goal is basically a gift to Chelsea.
I can honestly see Chelsea winning Sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here