Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/5/22

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Erik10 is going to be in attendance, maybe some motivation to play for their future? Maybe want retribution for being embarrassed in their previous game? They beat brentford and drew v chelsea in the two games before that, they might not be on the beach.
Plus it’s Europa or Europa Conference…depending on their result and ironically our game against WH

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What's the point in var if they're not going to overturn that red!? Ridiculous- just the follow through after winning the ball

VAR’s underlying principle (as interpreted in England) appears to be to do their utmost NOT to undermine the match supremacy of the referee. With great emphasis on the “clear and obvious”.

How about simply an error/wrong decision?

In cricket and rugby union officials don’t feel offence where an initial decision is overturned.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Leeds at Brentford, cauldron of an atmosphere, and Dirtys fans really can create an atmosphere like it or not. Got to fear for public disorder there.

Newcastle playing really well right now will be at Burnley.

Sadly, I think one of the away sides will get a positive result.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm genuinely very disappointed that Everton have beaten the drop, that really would have been SO enjoyable. Leeds or Burnley is a nice consolation prize though. Either of them would be fun, probably edging towards Leeds going. Burnley are scum obvs, but the sheer delusion of Leeds fans about their club needs to be kept in check. It would be a healthy relegation for all concerned.

The Palace capitulation against one of the most hapless, garbage, dismal, shittiest teams in the division was lovely. Wish I'd watched it now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A great set of results tonight. 8th - 14th all still possible but a draw vs West Ham should be enough for top half finish. Our players should be right up for it on Sunday.

Credit to Everton and Burnley tonght for fighting like tigers.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
A great set of results tonight. 8th - 14th all still possible but a draw vs West Ham should be enough for top half finish. Our players should be right up for it on Sunday.

Credit to Everton and Burnley tonght for fighting like tigers.

Yes, a point should secure us 10th spot. I’d take that to be top half and higher than the Nigels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here