Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
And we'll play like we've got everything to lose and WBA and Fulham will play like they've everything to win. We are one of the worst teams when we're under pressure. WBA under BFS will relish it. I don't care anymore shit season, we're relegated and that's that, stupid game

what are you going to get hysterical about now?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can't see us getting another point now. We'll play even worse now that we're undermore pressure. We were sitting pretty last week all we had to do was beat one of the worst teams in PL history to be almost certain, and we go and mess it up. Disgusting. WBA have some real easy fixtures coming up and I called 12 points for them before kick off, 3 down 9 to go

Incorrect

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
And we'll play like we've got everything to lose and WBA and Fulham will play like they've everything to win. We are one of the worst teams when we're under pressure. WBA under BFS will relish it. I don't care anymore shit season, we're relegated and that's that, stupid game

:mad:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good boy Allardyce removing Maitland-Niles to give Aston Villa full control of the game. Nice gift from Fat Sam, cant see why people dislike him.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Can't see us getting another point now. We'll play even worse now that we're undermore pressure. We were sitting pretty last week all we had to do was beat one of the worst teams in PL history to be almost certain, and we go and mess it up. Disgusting. WBA have some real easy fixtures coming up and I called 12 points for them before kick off, 3 down 9 to go

So turns out not 3 down 9 to go. They bottled it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh do me a favour you cretin. Because I'm realistic and bit pessimistic that makes me a Palace fan, good one. I've been Albion for over 25 years so pull the other one.

Back on topic, YESSSSSSSS

You are optimistic? Not at all obvious to me :lolol:

I thought WBA had won this and were going on Champion’s League form from your previous post where you threw in the towel with 5 games and a 7 point cushion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here