Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-17/4/22

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd be fine with waiting a week to make bottom place impossible if it means man u dropping points/losing.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If we haven't already been sufficiently entertained today, Arsenal Fans TV looks promising for an hour's time.

Let the fam and games begin.

There will be blud.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well I think the bookies won't be taking much more money on the three for the drop.

I know Burnley always wriggle out of it but you can't see them surviving this time?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A great day for the 4 mid-table sides, with Brighton, Brentford, Southampton and Man Utd all winning.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
The "Potter to Arsenal" rumours are bound to start again soon as the media look to create gossip out of nothing if they haven't already

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Superb analysis on MOTD. Showing how whenever Spurs had the ball, even when relatively deep, we closed down the passing lanes to Kane, who is their main outlet. They then had to resort to playing down the wings, which we were comfortable dealing with.

Hughton a gent as ever, very complimentary

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Sooo... we go again.
Saudis v Lester. I'm guessing, from a Brighton point of view, that a draw is the best result for us in the long run?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn’t it great that we don’t need to support anyone to help us out for the first time we arrived in the PL

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Sooo... we go again.
Saudis v Lester. I'm guessing, from a Brighton point of view, that a draw is the best result for us in the long run?

Yes, I think so too, but we'll have our work cut out catching Leicester if they can capitalise on their games in hand, so if not a draw, then a Leicester win, for me.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Superb analysis on MOTD. Showing how whenever Spurs had the ball, even when relatively deep, we closed down the passing lanes to Kane, who is their main outlet. They then had to resort to playing down the wings, which we were comfortable dealing with.

Hughton a gent as ever, very complimentary

Yep, from my day and level you showed them the line or inside depending on where you felt comfortable. We definitely appeared to just square some of them up allowing them the outside or even inside ball, but nothing direct into the striker’s feet. There was much to admire about our performance yesterday, Spurs we’re only rubbish because we cut off their normal patterns of ball movement:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here