Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16/12 - 18/12

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Clearly ? Based on what ?

Just a heads up, he’s a Sunderland fan who tends to make snidely remarks about the Albion in most of his posts.

You’d think he’d be more interested in posting on a Sunderland board the day after their first home win in a calendèr year.

See, Brighton fans can do snidely too :wink:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just a heads up, he’s a Sunderland fan who tends to make snidely remarks about the Albion in most of his posts.

You’d think he’d be more interested in posting on a Sunderland board the day after their first home win in a calendèr year.

See, Brighton fans can do snidely too :wink:

Is there an N missing from his username ?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Clearly ? Based on what ?

I do think they are playing better football however it was more of a joke based on the initial post I quoted. I hope Brighton stay up but sometimes some of the comments about clubs around you in the table on here are funny

And yes icy our first win at home in a calender year has not evaded me which I find does not compare to the small bit of poor form Brighton have hit

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Gylfi Sigurdsson (11/2) looks an interesting bet in tonight's clash between Everton and Swansea.

Former players so often score against their old club and with the Icelandic breaking his duck a fortnight ago I think it represents a value bet. It's Betfred so double delight (11/1) if he nets two and hat trick heaven (over 16/1) if he claims the match ball.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
And yes icy our first win at home in a calender year.

Use of this “calendar year” statistic gained some momentum last year when it was happily thrown at Palace by the media for being the worst team in any league over the “calendar year”.

IIRC correctly we were 4th or 5th from bottom in the Premier League at the time. :D

It is easily the most pointless, irrelevant statistic that football has ever come up with. Football has seasons, not calendar years.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Are you on the Christmas sherry already?

Routine 3-0 win for the Toffees over the Taffys.

Wilfried is orf injured. Tap in Tammy comes on.

Apart from Jagielka, Calvin-Lewin, Keane and mostly Pickford. I thought Everton were the worst side I've seen this season. They were incapable to passing to one another cause half their side could not control the ball properly.

I thought it was the Tawes? Taffeys in a different valley?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Wilfried is orf injured. Tap in Tammy comes on.

Apart from Jagielka, Calvin-Lewin, Keane and mostly Pickford. I thought Everton were the worst side I've seen this season. They were incapable to passing to one another cause half their side could not control the ball properly.

How unlucky if you had a bet on Wilfried Bony first goal? Another setback for them - just when he hit a bit of form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here