Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/1/22

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
And Chelsea's Thomas Christiansen is out with Covid this weekend, so hopefully he'll be unavailable on Tuesday evening at The Amex.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Talk of Arsenal are trying to get NLD postponed due to injuries, suspensions and ACON numbers - they have 1 Covid case

Feel like this is quite a big call from the PL

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We must now be one of the only teams not to get a game called off which is slightly annoying as we probably would have beaten Wolves with a few more players available.

Also wasn’t Dyche saying Burnley were just going to get on with it the other week?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We must now be one of the only teams not to get a game called off which is slightly annoying as we probably would have beaten Wolves with a few more players available.

Also wasn’t Dyche saying Burnley were just going to get on with it the other week?

Manchester United away was postponed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Listening to the 3 o’clock me in 5Live.

There is a banner at St James Park that reads “BMX for sale. £42 ono.” Apparently the banner was taken to the game last week too.

There’s something about people using football matches for classified ads that I quite like. I don’t need a BMX but I might bid forty quid.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Talk of Arsenal are trying to get NLD postponed due to injuries, suspensions and ACON numbers - they have 1 Covid case

Feel like this is quite a big call from the PL

The PL Board are meeting today to consider. Seemingly no news yet. Does seem to be taking the p$$$ they played Thursday night ok but got a red card & suspension so now want a postponement.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Arsenal have succeeded in getting NLD called off. Joke

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Arsenal have succeeded in getting NLD called off. Joke

1 covid case from what i read... the rest are out because of injury, suspension, or letting players leave in Jan transfer window. Its unfortunate for them but the game should absolutely not be postponed. This rule of only having 13 players seems to magically forget all the youth players available to them.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Watching Watford v Newcastle, quite an open game at the moment, Newcastle with one off the post but their defence looks exposed to the pace in the Watford side.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Everton fans singing "you're getting sacked in the morning"

Norwich fans singing "can we play you every week"

:lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Watching Watford v Newcastle, quite an open game at the moment, Newcastle with one off the post but their defence looks exposed to the pace in the Watford side.

Dennis should get a yellow card for that disgusting piece of playacting.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
1 covid case from what i read... the rest are out because of injury, suspension, or letting players leave in Jan transfer window. Its unfortunate for them but the game should absolutely not be postponed. This rule of only having 13 players seems to magically forget all the youth players available to them.

Was always going to be off after they let Leicester call a game off due to AFCON

Palace and Watford should do the same

Don’t blame Arsenal at all for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here