Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13/3/24

Jimmy Grimble

That’s gotta put a huge dent in their survival hopes.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I know they give it a good go and have everything stacked against them but Luton have been utterly pathetic in this second half. Pathetic. Rob Edwards seems like a good bloke but f*** off being Albion manager one day. So weak. Yes, yes I know they demolished us etc.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I know they give it a good go and have everything stacked against them but Luton have been utterly pathetic in this second half. Pathetic. Rob Edwards seems like a good bloke but f*** off being Albion manager one day. So weak. Yes, yes I know they demolished us etc.
Bournemouth have been good this second half but Luton look so open. Throwing players forward while 3-0 up and getting caught on the counter is just stupid.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bournemouth have been good this second half but Luton look so open. Throwing players forward while 3-0 up and getting caught on the counter is just stupid.
Have barely made a pass to each other. Every Bournemouth player looks like they can run past any of Luton's. It's like an under 11 game versus an under 14's. Shame.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
When Tom Lockyer was reported to be attending our game at Luton, I worried about the lift it would give them. His going to Bournemouth has been all over SSN. Had I been a betting man...
Glad I'm not a betting man.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I know many didn’t like Hughton’s style although he kept us up with a championship side plus a few extras for two seasons quite remarkable really. If we had gone all out like people cried for we would be a Luton or Burnley.
Interesting point. You could be right. None of us will ever know for sure though.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I think we do looking at Burnley/Luton. We were heading that way until Covid saved our season.
Hmm. Unless you inhabit a parallel universe in which Covid didn't happen, I don't think you can sure of that.

I'm not saying you are wrong by the way.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hmm. Unless you inhabit a parallel universe in which Covid didn't happen, I don't think you can sure of that.

I'm not saying you are wrong by the way.
Quite although the pathway wasn’t great. Football is all what ifs, CH was intending on bringing Viktor G into the first team on a regular basis the following season and who knows what would have happened there.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So you’re telling me it’s a week for impressive comebacks?

Interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here