Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 15TH MAY​

Leicester City v Liverpool (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 07.42.27.png

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
6th. - 8th. come Monday night then. It's a huge ask, but beating Arsenal would be a huge boost - as would a point for that matter! And please, no win for Villa.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What a poxy set of games. I'm struggling to give a fukk.

Leeds United v Newcastle - yuk
Villa v Totts - no goals but loads of cards please.
Chelsea v Forest - come on Forest.
Palace v Bournemouth - kill 'em Bournemouth,
Man U v Wolves - come on Wolves,
Southampton v Fulham - last chance saloon for Saints.
Brentford v West Ham - come on you Irons
Everton v Citeh - yeah whatever
Leicester v Liverpool - as above

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
What a poxy set of games. I'm struggling to give a fukk.

Leeds United v Newcastle - yuk
Villa v Totts - no goals but loads of cards please.
Chelsea v Forest - come on Forest.
Palace v Bournemouth - kill 'em Bournemouth,
Man U v Wolves - come on Wolves,
Southampton v Fulham - last chance saloon for Saints.
Brentford v West Ham - come on you Irons
Everton v Citeh - yeah whatever
Leicester v Liverpool - as above
I’ll be supporting Leicester on this occasion

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Very nervous about this weekend's football after Monday's shitshow and with Villa being at home tomorrow

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Draw, or a Tottenham win if there has to be a positive result, please.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Draw, or a Tottenham win if there has to be a positive result, please.
Villa win for me (I think). I don't see them getting anything from Liverpool and assuming we can turn over Stains it would leave us needing a no worse than a draw last day to stay ahead of them.

I think Tottenham will see off Brentford which would put them on 60 if Villa win today. If they win today I think they're out of sight

We need to pick up 5/6 points somewhere

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Villa win for me (I think). I don't see them getting anything from Liverpool and assuming we can turn over Stains it would leave us needing a no worse than a draw last day to stay ahead of them.

I think Tottenham will see off Brentford which would put them on 60 if Villa win today. If they win today I think they're out of sight

We need to pick up 5/6 points somewhere
Assuming we can turn over saints... I'm sure many had that attitude re Everton... no way villa win for me - going into the villa game at VP with them having a chance of overtaking us and achieving Europe would not end well for us I think, especially considering the antics they employ

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Assuming we can turn over saints... I'm sure many had that attitude re Everton... no way villa win for me - going into the villa game at VP with them having a chance of overtaking us and achieving Europe would not end well for us I think, especially considering the antics they employ
I expected the Stains comment and of course, but if we don't beat them then the whole thing becomes academic imo.

If Tottenham get a point today and beat Brentford (as I'd expect) then we'd be relying on Leeds beating them on the last day. We might need that anyway but I see Tottenham as being the bigger threat to us as it stands now.

Beating Arse tomorrow or points v Newc or City would put a lid on this debate though

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I expected the Stains comment and of course, but if we don't beat them then the whole thing becomes academic imo.

If Tottenham get a point today and beat Brentford (as I'd expect) then we'd be relying on Leeds beating them on the last day. We might need that anyway but I see Tottenham as being the bigger threat to us as it stands now.

Beating Arse tomorrow or points v Newc or City would put a lid on this debate though
I admire your positivity to be fair - I've gone into (unusually for me in my defence) glass half empty mode after Monday in just wanting to finish above villa in 7th... need a strong performance tomorrow to make me believe again!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I admire your positivity to be fair - I've gone into (unusually for me in my defence) glass half empty mode after Monday in just wanting to finish above villa in 7th... need a strong performance tomorrow to make me believe again!
Ah I get it now .... yes I'm still holding out some hope for 6th (straws rather than positivity!)

But yes, If I had written off 6th then a Tottenham win today would be perfect

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I really hope Newcastle humiliate Dirty at Elland Road in the early game today.

Last week at Manchester City, you would have thought Big Sam had rescued a point or pulled off a sensational win instead of losing yet again with his passionate reaction at the end by going over to the fans and applauding them like he was a God. Lose by 2.30pm and there'll be almost down (especially if other results go against them tomorrow and Monday).

It's rare I want the Toon to win but today would almost certainly be the final nail in Leeds coffin IMO.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I really hope Newcastle humiliate Dirty at Elland Road in the early game today.

Last week at Manchester City, you would have thought Big Sam had rescued a point or pulled off a sensational win instead of losing yet again with his passionate reaction at the end by going over to the fans and applauding them like he was a God. Lose by 2.30pm and there'll be almost down (especially if other results go against them tomorrow and Monday).

It's rare I want the Toon to win but today would almost certainly be the final nail in Leeds coffin IMO.

Agreed. And as I've added Isak to my fantasy team it'd be nice if he bagged a few goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here