Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey United‘s defence is like a bunch of 5 year olds

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
You do realise with this squad, the injuries we have had and playing in Europe that Potter may have struggled. Your hero would have had us far lower in the table.
WTF has that got to do with it?! 😂 And I disagree anyway, we would be higher with Potter IMO. Which means as much as your opinion.

The fact of the matter is Bournemouth are MILES better than us at the moment. We are currently a poor PL team.

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
WTF has that got to do with it?! 😂 And I disagree anyway, we would be higher with Potter IMO. Which means as much as your opinion.

The fact of the matter is Bournemouth are MILES better than us at the moment. We are currently a poor PL team.
You seem to be obsessed with slagging off De Zerbi on every thread. We have a poor midfield and 10 injuries. Any manager would struggle.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

Not sure about that - the highest we finished with Potter was ninth and that was with Mac & Caicedo and less injuries.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I have given up on this season, let’s hope that now the pressure of making Europe is off that we can at least try and throw a spanner in the works for City, United and Chelsea. Not vaguely confident that we will but it’s a funny old game :smile:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Bournemouth who have nothing at all to play for, look sharp, hungry and motivated. We look disinterested every week even when we’ve had something to play for.
Nothing to play for? They're on the same points as us with a win. Europe is not out of the question for them with their form.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That’s a very soft penalty

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
This. Never mind the debate about whether he could get out of the way what about where it hit him? In other games that's adjudged as too high as above the sleeve
Exactly, was a bit miffed by the lack of complaining from Bournemouth players tbh - certainly didn’t help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here