Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Premier League 12-15/1/23

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I remember Kepa being in good form being quite key to the initial good run Chelsea were on when Graham joined them. I think we broke him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
About 5 mins behind on my stream. Wasn’t a red a little harsh there?
Ummm…I think the ref is a little card happy…i dont rate him….but whilst the guy didn’t mean it ..i‘m afraid a red it had to be …didn’t like the way the Fulham players surrounded the ref, they didn’t bother going to see how their player was….2/1 now

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure how I feel - wanted a draw, but funny that Chelsea are losing yet again and down to ten, but it's irritating me that Fulham are taking a bit of the shine off our great season to date...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Such awful defending from Chelsea. Big swinging cross comes into the box, loads of time for keeper or centre back to react and neither gets near it. Easy header for Vinicius.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ummm…I think the ref is a little card happy…i dont rate him….but whilst the guy didn’t mean it ..i‘m afraid a red it had to be …didn’t like the way the Fulham players surrounded the ref, they didn’t bother going to see how their player was….2/1 now
I have no problem being wrong about non Albion things :lolol:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If villa win by seven clear goals, chelsea drop another place.
But I hate villa, I want leeds to win by seven clear goals!
With sending offs, yellow cards aplenty and histrionics from both managers

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it me or are the camera angles really weird? Not sure it's been like this before at Villa. Looks zoomed in all the time

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A Leeds win will see the gap between the 12th and 13th placed clubs fall from 5 to 2 points.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Rone is a footballer and not out there due to The Make A Wish Foundation, isn't he?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here