Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/3/22

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I don't disagree it would be better to develop your own or buy your own at bargain prices but I don't think we should just not take players on loan just out of principle. Gallagher has kept Palace out of the relegation area and that allows Palace to stay in PL for another year and then they role the dice again. Yes a problem that you don't own him and he might be taken back but let's face it if we had a really good player who was offered a good deal by a club then we might lose him anyway. ....

For a hefty fee though - isn’t that the point here ?
But agreed it all depends on the player and the deal. Do I think the club should turn them down on principle regardless ? . Nope.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If you get the chance, could you please give us a quick overview as to when it's acceptable to celebrate a draw as if the Champions' League has just been won, and when it's tinpot to do so.

:lolol: :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just wish Dougie would be banned, as he's boring f**king nob. Absolutely nowhere to be seen all season until they overtake us in the league - then he's on here boring us to death with his smug, glib drivel. Mods, just ban the prick please.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think the wankpuffins are getting too much credit here. Citeh were by far the better team and had a rare off day up front.

I will give Paddy V credit though. He has done a good job of weaning them off the turgid antifootball that Hodgson instilled into them whilst cunningly retaining their attack at pace style.

The girly haired Chelsea player lights them up and no doubt Beaky will be looking for a fire sale bargain there. He 'wants' it and is always looking to get forward quickly.

We have to adapt and break the obsession with passing to the feet of a static player in the final third. Liverpool and spurs both ripped us open with balls into space and runners pulling defenders all over the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here