[Albion] Premier League 12-13/11/22

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
BBC Posted at 16:5916:59

Post update​

FT: Bournemouth 3-0 Everton
Everton fans are furious with boss Frank Lampard and the players at the final whistle.
Lampard walks across and offers a 'sorry' gesture but the travelling supporters are not having it one bit.
Police officers stride in to calm tensions between the two parties.
Iwobi threw his shirt into the away end and someone threw it back.

Didn’t this happen to Richie Barker all those years back?

theboybilly

long 6 weeks for the 2010 football club sitting behind us as usual now - brilliant 🤣
I watched that match purely because it would indicate if the hype Palace attach to their Galacticos is warranted at last. It isn't, not by a long way. Zaha faded when his side needed him most. Eze was dire and 'Rolls-Royce' Olise looked clapped out, all show and no-product not even that much in the way of effort. When you bring on Will Hughes to rescue you you know the games up. Forest? Slightly better but carrying on with their 'hit by a bullet' tactics, going down at every slight touch (as did Palace) but in truth neither side impressed. What an awful game that was. Viera had no idea how to change things

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
attachment.php
You little photoshop scamp

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I watched that match purely because it would indicate if the hype Palace attach to their Galacticos is warranted at last. It isn't, not by a long way. Zaha faded when his side needed him most. Eze was dire and 'Rolls-Royce' Olise looked clapped out, all show and no-product not even that much in the way of effort. When you bring on Will Hughes to rescue you you know the games up. Forest? Slightly better but carrying on with their 'hit by a bullet' tactics, going down at every slight touch (as did Palace) but in truth neither side impressed. What an awful game that was. Viera had no idea how to change things
I was watching it too, and it was awful.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
N'castle V Wankers

A period of silence- Crowd clap

Last Post silence will end with the ref's whistle. Last Post finishes - Crowd clap

For f*** Sake it's not hard you thick twats.

I really do worry sometimes

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Looks like if Southgate goes at the end of the WC the dream team of a Fat Frank and Stevie G joint manager partnership might be available.

There are undoubtedly people at the FA who would think that’s a good idea

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace 2010 lose - asset stripping dirty money lose - happy Saturday - both will be below us for 6 weeks - hahahhah

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I’ve been banging the Dier drum, but he’s gone to shit at the wrong time

CB really is a worry for England
The problem is there is no “ready made” English CB pair playing for a high up PL team that would solve that little conundrum…..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I’ve been banging the Dier drum, but he’s gone to shit at the wrong time

CB really is a worry for England
Bet that drum is slow and out of tune.

He's f***ing awful

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Grimsdale's kit wont need washing tonight. He must be bored out of his tiny f***ing mind. Wolves are shite.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The commentator on the Wolves V Arsenal game sounds like Daggers from the cricket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here