[Albion] Premier League 11-13/2/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The BBC Sports podcast released an in depth look at the City case earlier this week
But the day to day presenters, pundits, experts and editors have spent 15 years NOT referring to spending power from ownership and squad building.

The great taboo.

Instead Mourinho, Mancini and Guardiola are geniuses.

Wenger and others were overtly onto this all those years ago, yet rarely a mention.

Sky and BBC towed the party line of the greatest show on earth, nothing untoward here, a fair meritocracy.

Last edited:

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
Watching the supposedly in-form Man Utd play against Leeds underlined just how good WE actually are. They couldn't string 3 passes together for most of the game. The commentators on Sky were frothing over Maguire - but he was absolute dogshit. His distribution was awful, he was caught in possession and just generally looks slow and awkward. How he gets in the England team before Dunky is beyond my understanding.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
But the day to day presenters, pundits, experts and editors have 15 years NOT referring to spending power from ownership and squad building.

The great taboo.

Instead Mourinho, Mancini and Guardiola are geniuses.

Wenger and others were overly onto this all those years ago, rarely a mention.

Sky and BBC towed the party line of the greatest show on earth, nothing untoward here, a fair meritocracy.
There's an hour long in depth look at these issue on iPlayer and what ownership, the Super League and the concentration of ££ means for fans.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Someone told me there's some mid table/relegation game on tonight :shrug:
Really looking forward to it. Without going too Crodo, it promises to be a festival for the senses as two giants of the game clash in a must-see encounter, which promises to be a classic.

Sorry, I went full Crodo.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
My lad says it will be 0-0 because Liverpool can't score and Everton won't.

Sounds like a laugh. I hope Mopes gets in on the wind up asap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Robertson SCREAMING f*** off over and over at the ref. Did that at park football you’d be off. It’s so wrong - and you wonder why kids have little respect for refs in football and why there’s a shortage of refs… FFS

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Salah's decline has been quite remarkable. Seems like he has aged 20 years in the last few months.

He'll obviously score a hat-trick after I've said this, but he has been dire this season.
Robertson SCREAMING f*** off over and over at the ref. Did that at park football you’d be off. It’s so wrong - and you wonder why kids have little respect for refs in football and why there’s a shortage of refs… FFS
Makes you wonder what Lemina must have said to get a second yellow for dissent on Saturday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports