Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3/4/23

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Brentford are about to play both Uniteds. If they turn them over, we could be - at worst - 4 points behind them this time next week. None of the clubs beyond the top 2 look great, whereas Albion are playing fantastic football and Brentford effective football under no pressure whatsoever. Stranger things have happened. Either way, 5th or 6th is there for the taking.
Edited for you

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Manure and Newcastle have a huge advantage over us, we won’t make top 4.

We have to play both, Spurs at WHL, and United at home.
Win our games in hand on them, and beat both, we would be above Spurs by 2 points, and a better goal difference, and one point behind Utd with a far better goal difference.
Utd away from home have been pretty average, so, there is not such a huge advantage as you seem to think.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I thought Spurs didn't have it in them to win, but didn't expect that! Great result for us.

Newcastle and United this season are going to be HUGE matches and both very winnable.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Nah! Don't waste your time. There's prboably 18 other fans' foums that have already got one (or multiples) of those. Probably not on Flaccid Cock, though.
When I mentioned the Flaccid I got that Paxton quoting accusing me of being a 10 year old...Good luck if he comes after you :p

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We have to play both, Spurs at WHL, and United at home.
Win our games in hand on them, and beat both, we would be above Spurs by 2 points, and a better goal difference, and one point behind Utd with a far better goal difference.
Utd away from home have been pretty average, so, there is not such a huge advantage as you seem to think.
If we win our three games in hand on Spurs - and beat Spurs, we'll actually be 5 points above them. Can't quite see it myself - but you never know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here