Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Premier hotties

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It occurred to me, a man of age, that Kamala-toe Harries is rather easy on the eye, esp when compared to all her predecessors.

View attachment 133747

With that in mind I wondered about her 'competition'.

Naturally those of us who like to while away these long winter evenings knitting new sandals out of yogurt have a not so soft spot for:-

Jazz-mags Arden

View attachment 133748

But in the least surprising news of the day it seems all eyes ought to turn to Scandinavia, Finland to be more precise:-

Sanna moaner Marín

View attachment 133750

Being an equal opportunities filthy creep I believe this fella has a certain appeal:-

(size isn't everything) Just-In Trudeau

View attachment 133749

Of course, one of our number would never forgive me if Herr Merkel wasn't striding manfully across this thread:-

View attachment 133751

Arden??? For every flattering photo there is the opposite

efd6c56f662e8b9d59e55dafcd92330b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whoever mentioned my MP, the Whately, needs to give their brain a rinse :facepalm:

Anyway, this thread is deplorable ???

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Have you actually read those articles and then still felt a good idea to post them? Reuters the news company are now guardians of the truth? Laughable. They don’t even say it’s not true they say they can’t find evidence that it is. Unbelievably uncanny likeness if it’s not true. I’m happy to believe my own eyes rather that some elite funded hack vagueness.

And it gets better. This is the concrete support for snopes dismissing it:

“However, it’s unlikely that these world leaders knew each other in their youth. After all, they were all raised in different countries — Germany, the United Kingdom, and Lithuania respectively — and attended different high schools and colleges; anyone who has attended a party as a teenager knows how difficult it can be to find a ride across town, much less to a different country.”

Yep cast iron evidence there then. Teenagers in different countries couldn’t possibly know each other [emoji23]. I’d actually be embarrassed to use Reuters or snopes to fact check anything based on the above.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sanna-Marin-5-.jpg

Back on the market!!!! (terrible expression really, isn't it?)

Not going to be PM for much longer either, so will have spare time on her hands.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Have you actually read those articles and then still felt a good idea to post them? Reuters the news company are now guardians of the truth? Laughable. They don’t even say it’s not true they say they can’t find evidence that it is. Unbelievably uncanny likeness if it’s not true. I’m happy to believe my own eyes rather that some elite funded hack vagueness.

“However, it’s unlikely that these world leaders knew each other in their youth. After all, they were all raised in different countries — Germany, the United Kingdom, and Lithuania respectively — and attended different high schools and colleges; anyone who has attended a party as a teenager knows how difficult it can be to find a ride across town, much less to a different country.”

Yep cast iron evidence there then. Teenagers in different countries couldn’t possibly know each other [emoji23]. I’d actually be embarrassed to use Reuters or snopes to fact check anything based on the above.
Theresa May dob: 1 October 1956
Merkel dob: 17 July 1954
Grybauskaitė dob: 1 March 1956

So they would actually have been in 3 different school year groups, with May over 2 years younger than Merkel. If that shot is allegedly 1971, Merkel would have been 17, Grybauskaitė 15, and May probably 14. Kind of feel the different ages, countries, schools argument bares a bit more weight than your uncanny likeness theory.

edit just realised I am replying to a banned poster from 2 years ago!! :lolol: :facepalm:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
1683739182252.png

Edit.... Oooops skimmed the thread title & thought it said Premier League hotties! :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

:lolol:

What a fuckwit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here