Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predictions for attendance on Tuesday?

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Because we're talking about "supporters", i.e. people who support the club and keep it going. It's got EVERYTHING to do with it. I'm not judging anyone though and don't have a problem with people going as much or as little as they want.
So people who don't go to every game, get free tickets and get free kits, scarfs? where does their money go? Also if what your saying is true I hope you don't join the none supporters in the north stand. W"e get cheaper tickets so don't "support" the club as much as the west stand?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
​Sometimes it is the stay away support's statement that is as important as the crowd who turn up 'supporting the team' come what may. The owner(s) sometimes need reminding that getting complacement over support is a dangerous game to play and people will vote with their feet if they (the club) get things wrong. This season has seen disappointing results and performances coupled with a growing feeling that we are thought of as little more than cash cows. People will choose other options. It isn't 'throwing toys out'.

This ... in part. I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow a.m. with Mrs OW, normally I'd go along to football and head off early a.m. However, I feel, on this occasion, that the team don't really deserve me putting myself out on a wet Tuesday evening (Yes, I know, shit fan etc etc). Yes the club still get my money from the ST, and rightly so, but they miss out on three fans, a couple of pints of ale and a few Pepsi's, with a trio of pies and programme. This isn't any grand gesture or statement; it's just me (and my two lads) not bothering, buck up lads I can't be the only one.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Stick with it fella, sod's law suggests you will miss a win otherwise. Transport will be ok tonight (not least because crowd will be down). We still need loyal fans to turn up and get behind the team.

PG

Oh and I do PG without a doubt, just find it irksome that there is so much apathy around the place atm - me included...
As I type this i'm getting ready to jump on a train with three changes to get to the Amex for 18.35 and drink myself into a stupor so that it doesn't matter win, lose or draw!

UP THE ALBION!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Wigan have shocking (in comparison with other in the division) away support normally. They will bring about 100.

Pretendence 23,401

Actual - 20,002

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Makes me sick to read some of the comments on threads like these. The reason we are on this forum is because we support Brighton and Hove Albion. Yes, for some people who live too far away and never make mid week games, this is one you will have to miss. But people who live locally and are season tickets really should be going. I'm at Reading Uni, so rarely make games in term time, but would love to be down the AMEX tonight rapped up warm, cheering on the boys in blue, whether it be a fantastic 3-0 spanking, a tight draw, or we get dicked over again.

If over Christmas, there are people on here with season tickets and just don't fancy going because we aren't winning and it's a bit chilly, I will happily take your seat for the match.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Stick with it fella, sod's law suggests you will miss a win otherwise. Transport will be ok tonight (not least because crowd will be down). We still need loyal fans to turn up and get behind the team.

PG

Well, IF we do win its all down to us STH stayaways. If we lose, then we were right...AGAIN! It's the only win win on offer at the Albion currently!! ;)

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Makes me sick to read some of the comments on threads like these. The reason we are on this forum is because we support Brighton and Hove Albion. Yes, for some people who live too far away and never make mid week games, this is one you will have to miss. But people who live locally and are season tickets really should be going. I'm at Reading Uni, so rarely make games in term time, but would love to be down the AMEX tonight rapped up warm, cheering on the boys in blue, whether it be a fantastic 3-0 spanking, a tight draw, or we get dicked over again.

If over Christmas, there are people on here with season tickets and just don't fancy going because we aren't winning and it's a bit chilly, I will happily take your seat for the match.
If you love going so much why can't you come down from reading? I live just North of Newbury!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Wierdly looking forward to this. Fancy several pints in town prior as well.
Actually think we'll win, although I don't know why.
Come on Brighton!

& so it came to pass! Don't know how we won that though.

On the crowd; it just seemed so quiet everywhere prior to the game. I just hope that our infamous apathy doesn't mean we'll quietly slip toward the edge of relegation before we wake up & give our support. I actually thought the atmosphere generated at times was better than of late last night.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
If you love going so much why can't you come down from reading? I live just North of Newbury!!

If I had endless money I would. I also don't drive, so would find it tight to get a train home at that time. Looking forward to the away match in March at Reading though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here