Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predicting the Blues - Bristol City

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
"Let's concentrate on the League".

After two cup games, now's our chance.

Your predictions for the Brighton and Hove Albion -v- Bristol City game go on this thread.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Brighton 2
Bristol City 1

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brighton 1-5 bristol city

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1 - 0 to us

Grin

Jul 5, 2003
Lewes
1-1 - late equaliser gives us a decent point.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'm glad some people remain positive! Anyone would think we'd lost twelve games on the trot again, the way people are talking! I trust McGhee to sort this out. The introduction of a couple of new players might be the shake-up the team needs. Sadly, it appears the departure of Coppell and the uncertainty surrounding it seems to have had a negative effect on the players (as well as some of the posters on here!). Maybe yesterday's embarrassing debacle will kick-start them into action again. It's too early to write them off yet. Oh ye of little faith! Remember Micky's words!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Albion 0 Bristol City 1

At the beginning of the season I tipped Bristol City and QPR the best bets for automatic promotion, so this is a six pointer, which we need to win.

I think Albion will fire blanks (too predictable) and fail to concentrate in defence.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Albionite83 said:
"Fukcing sort it out, you cnuts." Or had you something else in mind? ;)

That may well be appropriate under the circumstances and I don't suppose a volatile Scort would mince his words!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here