pre season friendlies

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well it would seem that from the first of August we have a manic pre season.

i have lost track of who and where, is there anywhere i can find a concise list, of where, who and what date.

thanks in advance..

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Can't believe I managed to get tickets for the Maidstone game. 23000 season ticket holders, 150 tickets for Maidstone. And just 15 mins from my home. Nice one

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
looks like i have missed the boat on the maidstone game then

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
still two games in Spain to be announced

going to be busy - 11 matches all-in-all

Last edited:

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
I note that the Albion will be the first team to play at Maidstones new ground, with a synthetic pitch. Capacity is 2000.

Indeed. Maidstone have been in a similar position to us, so going back home means as much to them as it did to us. Should be a nice day for all

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Maidstone always make me think of Mark Beeney and that goal he scored for them from a goal kick. Great player we got from them.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Indeed. Maidstone have been in a similar position to us, so going back home means as much to them as it did to us. Should be a nice day for all

Agreed. I only live 20 mins away. Got me 6 tickets earlier today. Guy on phone told me 150 was original allocation but we were given more when they sold out so quickly. Not sure how many though.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maidstone always make me think of Mark Beeney and that goal he scored for them from a goal kick. Great player we got from them.

And Mark Gall - what a striker!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports