[Albion] Pre-season Friendlies 2020-21: First team, U-23s and U-18s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Did the women's team play Arsenal? Just saw a picture on SSN of an Arsenal player with a player in our new kit behind her.

What was she doing to her?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm sure I read somewhere that we're playing Newcastle in York and Millwall in Edinburgh? Or did I dream those!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah I don’t get the secrecy though

Btw looks like Veltman got roughed up. Cba to link the Instagram.

I'm told it was nothing nasty/untoward, but happened as part of a good contest with Ronan Curtis.

[tweet]1297180729659531264[/tweet]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm told it was nothing nasty/untoward, but happened as part of a good contest with Ronan Curtis.

[tweet]1297180729659531264[/tweet]
Now you've done it, revealing that Veltman played - team details were supposed to be top secret! Expect a sharp email incoming from Barber!

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
The guy (or girl) who runs Veltman's Fan Club in Holland is on another social media platform.

Apparently Veltman is well known for winding up his opponents and getting in their heads.

But who knows, maybe he got struck on the nose by the ball. I mean it's supposed to be a friendly. Nobody wants injuries.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
But why so secretive about the line up though?

Is it possible there’s a new, unannounced signing? Or someone left out?

Just seems odd.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The guy (or girl) who runs Veltman's Fan Club in Holland is on another social media platform.

Apparently Veltman is well known for winding up his opponents and getting in their heads.

But who knows, maybe he got struck on the nose by the ball. I mean it's supposed to be a friendly. Nobody wants injuries.

Some of the comments from people in The Netherlands are not exactly the nicest... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports