Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre season Albion Mojo

How is your pre season Albion Mojo?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well?

Is Caicedo possibly leaving and Ali Mac gone with some positions a bit light keeping it down?

Not for me :smile:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
High as a kite. Gutted to be missing the first game and trying to plot time off for Euro Games

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Only 7, as hoping something will happen re Caicedo.

But A/L booked for European group games, excited for Luton and Wolves….

North Carolina Supporter

American Seagull
NSC Patron
8 as of today… 9 if either Levi or Moises stay and 10 if we keep both. The additions of Douhad, Milner, Bart and Pedro - will help with the additional matches in Europe. The return of Moder and Lallana also very big… Ferguson and Enciso are a year older/wiser… Lots to be excited about !

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
8. Would like to have the Caicedo situation resolved and another right back to cover Veltman and Colwill replaced (or better still brought back!). Always good to have a bit of room for improvement. Hope to be a strong 9 by the home friendly.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I’m only a 7. Squad depth worries me, we have real lack of cover at fullback and as it looks like Levi isn’t coming back we have a real shortage of centre backs. Until that’s resolved the mojo is a bit lower than normal.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
7 as we need defenders in . I am looking at this site and Brighton News now 10 plus times a day for any sniffs of new signings. Annoying when someone sticks a random name up as says he would be good .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolutely buzzing. Great day today with the Veltman news and Bart. Lovely to see the players back in training and convinced we will make 3 or 4 more really decent signings. Weirdly not bothered about Moises. I believe in RDZ so much that I think we will be absolutely fine.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
6. would be higher but season feels ages away and know I'm away for the first couple

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
An 8.
Moises is going, get used to it. Chelsea are keeping Levi, get over it. Would be nice to have 'em both, but we'll have a work around. We'll have enough strength in depth and cover in ALL positions to be able to compete.
Trust in the BLOOM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here