[Albion] Pre-Palace nerves

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Never expect anything other than disspointment in this fixture now. We haven't beaten them for years, they actually do better at our place, and even when we did legitimately beat them the officials robbed us.

1-2

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Match Winner

Soccer Futbol GIF by Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
...are setting in.

Anyone else?

In 24 hours it will all be over. I hope I'm sitting where I am right now full of glee, recounting the fun with everyone else.
You can pass the time preparing your usual one point gained or two points lost thread! :wink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can only dodge the bullets for so long before you are taken out. Our recent performances against Palace have been a lot better than the results and it wouldn't suprise me if everything went right for once and we won big.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The fact is, that this season, we can smash Leicester 5-2, Chelsea 4-1, Everton 1-4, Liverpool 3-0 and West Ham 4-0 yet, we can’t lay a glove on Palace. And we’ve not been able to hurt them since Hughton left.

I don’t know what it is? We could have 100 shots to their 1 and it would still end in a draw (or even a sneaky win for them).

Surprisingly good odds on the draw tomorrow.

Will their tactic of letting us dominate possession but miss all our chances work yet again?

One day our time will come, the time when everything we touch goes in (see Liverpool vs Manure recently) but with the current luck Palace enjoy in this fixture, we could be waiting a very long time.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Need to get over my pre-budget nerves about pension changes first.

Only then can the palace game nerves kick in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports