Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-match PA today

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
... well done the club, possibly listened to the advice on NSC? No american football style warm up. Instead left the majority of it to the fans and Reynolds even referred to "Albion" fans today instead of "Seagulls" fans.

Felt much more like a Brighton game for me today just with those few simple changes

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thouight it was bollocks today , no encouragement on Hey Jude , no whipping up . Any coincidence the atmosphere was not all that as a result ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apart form the intro - Let's Get Ready To Rumble which is crap as it is not boxing it was very good.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Thouight it was bollocks today , no encouragement on Hey Jude , no whipping up . Any coincidence the atmosphere was not all that as a result ?

Thats a fair point actually, as much as I liked the non-american style whipping up, maybe it could have contributed to the less than partisan atmosphere during the game

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
Sounded like someone had turned the sound down by mistake.
Either play the music loud or forget about it all together. This and the fact the team seemed understandably subdued, after their midweek heroics, didn't help the atmosphere.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Apart form the intro - Let's Get Ready To Rumble which is crap as it is not boxing it was very good.

I thought they were keeping that for September 27th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here