Pre match Hype & build up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Cant help but wish Reynolds would just let the crowd do our own build up.. happy for them to play a few tunes and build up the game but geez he drowned out the home and away fans from 1440 to 1458 (ish)..

and what the fu*k was all that ' lets get ready to rumble' crap .. sounded more like a Eubanks fight not an albion match.

and yes he did say Hull not Blackpool today... am I the only one who feels the music and build up is a little ott ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I quite like the video/songs build up, but he ANNOYS me, especially trying to be Paul McCartney in the Hey Jude bit

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Please see the richard reynolds thread and add some abuse there.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Totally agree. Love the Albion goal montage, but the rest is OTT. Let the crowd build the atmosphere not some 2nd rate tin pot DJ try and 'raise the roof'. I found it grating, nauseating and embarrassing today. The football was still very good.

D

Deleted member 18477

Totally agree. Love the Albion goal montage, but the rest is OTT. Let the crowd build the atmosphere not some 2nd rate tin pot DJ try and 'raise the roof'. I found it grating, nauseating and embarrassing today. The football was still very good.

This. Perfect summary of my thoughts word for word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports