Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-match drinking (Tuesday)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I think there's about 5 of us drinking in town from 3pm on tuesday, not 100% sure where yet though.

Maybe railway bell or the lanes.

Where's the majority going?

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
We're meeting at the Bulldog St James's Street about half 3,your more than welcome!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'd suggest just giving the drinking a miss. I mean, getting drunk will only hinder the enjoyment of those around you when they have to listen to you and your gobby mates shouting at the lino the entire match, singing loudly out of tune or gesticulating like a loonie. I mean, this is a big match without the need for alcohol to enhance your enjoyment. Stick to caffeine-free coca-cola, you'll get to watch (and remember) the entire match, will be less of a pain in the arse to those around you wishing you dead and, best of all, help football rid the image of idiot wannabe hoolie fans getting drunk and turning up to derby matches looking for trouble. Hope this helps! xxx

I'd suggest just giving the drinking a miss. I mean, getting drunk will only hinder the enjoyment of those around you when they have to listen to you and your gobby mates shouting at the lino the entire match, singing loudly out of tune or gesticulating like a loonie. I mean, this is a big match without the need for alcohol to enhance your enjoyment. Stick to caffeine-free coca-cola, you'll get to watch (and remember) the entire match, will be less of a pain in the arse to those around you wishing you dead and, best of all, help football rid the image of idiot wannabe hoolie fans getting drunk and turning up to derby matches looking for trouble. Hope this helps! xxx
:moo:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

:fishing: 4/10 nice try

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Hows your 'fishing' trip going :facepalm:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A lot of traffic on the Palace forums has been sent via PM. Reading between the lines, and the odd slip up, it appears they favour West Street and in particular Wetherspoons....they are from Croydon after all.

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Definitely The Franklin in Lewes Rd for one or two Harveys, then over the road hop on the 25 and off to the Amex, can't wait

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
A lot of traffic on the Palace forums has been sent via PM. Reading between the lines, and the odd slip up, it appears they favour West Street and in particular Wetherspoons....they are from Croydon after all.

Typical palace,most will be there from 11 singing,attracting old bill and thinking they have 'taken' Brighton!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

:lolol: obvious,then will complain when the old bill wrap them up and they cant go anywhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here