Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prague advice

danielson81

Nov 16, 2010
Brighton, UK
Hi Dave,

I;m going to Prague in May with the missus.

I noticed you mentioned heading out the suburbs, our hotel is near Andel Metro station, is it good for pubs/restaurants etc. I know there is a massive shopping centre there.

Also we are there during the Prague Beer Festival! :)

Dan

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, some good places in the Andel area.... The Dogs Bollocks is quite popular and thats right in the vicinity...Buldocka is well thought of as well food, bar and music club downstairs in the evenings......theres a club called Phenom that won best club in Prague last year, ...very good steak house as well, name escapes me at the moment ..but its well thought off....potrefena husa have a restastaurant and theres plenty of Italian/pizza places that seem quite full, and a mexican restaurant.. good transport connections into city on various, trams, and via Andel Metro station.... mall is massive there, and food hall on top floor does decent food..ill dig some addresses out for you, but have my 90 year old distracting the feck out of me mother visiting at the moment..not too bad a walk if inclined to head towards the castle and mala Strana and castle..

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Prague is unbelievable!
[MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION], what's the bar about 2 minutes from the main square that has big pretzel's out on the tables, and you walk through a sort of 'arched tunnel' in the bar to get through to the restaurant, the tunnel has loads of writing on it, from people who've been over there for a trip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here