Practising Muslims playing for the Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Arguing with multiple posters? Is that the same as laughing at a little Englander and his friends?

As for escape lines? Why on earth would anybody without a fragile ego need an 'escape line'?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
*but still keeps the thread open to check what's being posted every 5 minutes*

im disappointed , it's a thread with the word Muslim in and he hasn't mentioned his :much younger/mini skirt wearing/alcohol drinking/Muslim girlfriend yet, I've put the words in that order , it's not necessarily correct but he WILL manage to shoehorn those references in at some point.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
im sat here shaking my head in amazement , I really, genuinely didn't have any ulterior motive, I posted what I did because boiling something in a tea towel/muslin is an uncommon method, your paranoia and general idiocy has reached new lows , I love you .

It was not uncommon when your nan used this method. Hence, the allegations of an ulterior motive.

I happened to use a muslin yesterday to extract the pectin from the pips, peel and mush together in my attempt to make Seville marmalade. I failed miserably and have to throw it all away but have kept the muslin. How are the race riots in Hassocks and Burgess Hill today?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It was not uncommon when your nan used this method. Hence, the allegations of an ulterior motive.

I happened to use a muslin yesterday to extract the pectin from the pips, peel and mush together in my attempt to make Seville marmalade. I failed miserably and have to throw it all away but have kept the muslin. How are the race riots in Hassocks and Burgess Hill today?

Christ, now you're bringing Jimmy Saville into this??

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

There aren't any riots in hassocks or burgess hill, or even haywards heath, there is a distinct lack of social cohesion and no little amount of racial tension in London though, where I was born ,and grew up , the place I moved from to haywards Heath , to escape the said lack of social cohesion.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With all the bickering on this thread, if the posts had a few more expletives it would have the makings of a Derek and Clive sketch

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Mine used to make a lovely bacon pudding boiled in a tea towel.

My 14 year old daughter makes a lovely bacon pudding using the same recipe and method that my Mum did when I was a boy, my wifes side of the family had never even heard of it........northern heathens!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
****ing hell. You two are RELENTLESS. Let it GO, ffs.

No, but im more picky.

Wow Bushy!!!! Youre on a roll...TWO friends.

Snigger? Did you snort as well?..Oh the 'mirth'.

That's two more than you !(you do like leading with your chin don't you ?)

and the (regular) final line when he gets made to look a tosser again is "well I'm off, I've got work to do ", you just know he shuffles off miserably, cursing himself for getting involved in another online argument and once again made to look a prick .

Is that like a wanker travelliing from HH to Hove to wander around muttering on a thursday night?
I was out with family and FRIENDS :)

Im touched. I laugh at Bushy daily. Im sure ill be able to add you to the small exclusive list.

Still having a bit of trouble with the quote function then, you really should get someone to show you how to use it , especially when arguing with multiple posters.

Arguing with multiple posters? Is that the same as laughing at a little Englander and his friends?

As for escape lines? Why on earth would anybody without a fragile ego need an 'escape line'?

im disappointed , it's a thread with the word Muslim in and he hasn't mentioned his :much younger/mini skirt wearing/alcohol drinking/Muslim girlfriend yet, I've put the words in that order , it's not necessarily correct but he WILL manage to shoehorn those references in at some point.

Youre right. Have a long word with yourself. You have the thinnest skin on NSC, youre perfect for it.

There aren't any riots in hassocks or burgess hill, or even haywards heath, there is a distinct lack of social cohesion and no little amount of racial tension in London though, where I was born ,and grew up , the place I moved from to haywards Heath , to escape the said lack of social cohesion.

This new 'Ban user from thread' feature is an EXCELLENT addition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports