Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet wants 3 players

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
With all due respect, how would your Leeds mate know? I supose its in Yorkshire. I would love it if we did get him. Unlikely, but its not over till the fat lady sings.

Not sure on his source but he wouldn't normally e-mail me on just a hunch. Lets wait and see eh!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Unfortunately, only four of the many signings he made were any good for us, whilst Poyet has brought in some real quality already, whether or not we make any further signings.

Without wanting to create a massive beanfeast, I wouldn't say Gus has bought in loads of real quality.
Painter, Calderon yes.
Greer if he could stay on the pitch
Brezovan, Ankergren, Barnes, Kishishev maybe
Holroyd, Poke dodgy starts
Argentineans to early to say but not outstanding, more based on potential

Slade gave us a brilliant midfield amongst his bad ones

richoseagull

Jan 23, 2010
Berkshire
Without wanting to create a massive beanfeast, I wouldn't say Gus has bought in loads of real quality.
Painter, Calderon yes.

Greer and Sparrow?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Barnes 5 in 12?

Played left wing at Wednesday, and we put some very uninterested performances at the end of last season - I wouldn't read too much into numbers.

Also, a ratio of 5 in 12 would mean 20+ goals at the end of the season, not bad for the guy supposed to be our number 2 striker?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Played left wing at Wednesday, and we put some very uninterested performances at the end of last season - I wouldn't read too much into numbers.

Also, a ratio of 5 in 12 would mean 20+ goals at the end of the season, not bad for the guy supposed to be our number 2 striker?

Sorry, that was my point - 5 goals in 12 is obviously great.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Who does Noone play for?

Not sure - but something tells me we're into something good

noone-sized.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Barnes is a strange one. I don't think he has any real outstanding attributes as a footballer, but you give him the ball in the box and he will threaten the goal

He is only a kid still and doing well

He's in the right places at the right times, and has a great eye for goal. I would say they were good attributes for a forward.

This is turning into a binfest and for that I am sorry. I just belive that Poyet has made the better signings in the right places for me (dependent on us signing Lua Lua because leaving the transfer window without anyone who can play wide on the left is clearly a bit sily), whilst Slade was a bit haphazzard.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Painter, Calderon yes.

Hmm. IF we do sign three more players I think you will be disappointed with them as well as they will probably be of the sort of calibre as those you've listed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here