Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet waiting on confirmation on other player

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yea but as far as rumours go, it does have legs.

Chelsea clearly want him to go out on loan to get some games, as he won't feature for them just yet. AND he can't go to another Premier League club, so the next best thing would be to go on loan to a decent Championship side, and they don't come more decent than TOP OF THE TABLE BRIGHTON.

What about teams from any of the other top European leagues?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here's a thought - and pure speculation on my part, so no flaming please, but maybe, just maybe, we're waiting on another transfer to happen for one of the prem boys before they will allow someone else to go? :shrug:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
RE: above post.

Fulham have just beaten newcastle to a forward they were after, just announced on talksport....... just saying like, in case another fulham striker is leaving!!!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Lukaku played 2 games for Anderlecht this season and got minutes against Norwich...even in an alternate universe where it was possible, he's not allowed to play for three teams in one season is he!?! Or is that just permanent transfers?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
RE: above post.

Fulham have just beaten newcastle to a forward they were after, just announced on talksport....... just saying like, in case another fulham striker is leaving!!!

:lolol:

As incredible as that would be....surely not.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Here's a thought - and pure speculation on my part, so no flaming please, but maybe, just maybe, we're waiting on another transfer to happen for one of the prem boys before they will allow someone else to go? :shrug:

What like Peter Crouch to Stoke and Ricardo Fuller to us?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Asked my hardcore Chelsea supporting mate, who normally has a lot of inside knowledge, about Lukaku:

"It depends who we get in the next two hours or if we get rid of Kalou or Malouda. He was reasonable on Saturday and I think fans would be annoyed"

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
All this DRAMA over signing a couple of HASBEENS. At least when Dick TIGHT was running the show you could relax as NOBODY would be signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here