Poyet pisses off Manure fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Did anyone see Bobby Charlton on the TV going on about how massive a club MU were? It was posturing nonsense and just re-enforced my loathing of the Manure Franchise Concept.

Gus, another 500% up in my estimation, now up to over 26,000%.

TNBA

TTF

well they are a massive club the most successful in England

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Just when I think Gus couldn't get better, he goes and does this.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to find Gus resurrecting the dog I loved as a child.

He's not helping the "gay Brighton" image, because I ACTUAL LOVE him, mano e mano

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally posted by Lord Bracknell

Originally Posted by ferring seagull
He may indeed be acting as a pundit for the Copa America or whatever, but, unless someone has managed a most remarkable stand in/look alike , he was very much there at Burgess Hill today
That's because Burgess Hill Town are a MASSIVE club. Or maybe their opponents are.

"Messi and Tevez? No thank you. I'd rather watch Craig Noone"

'Or maybe their opponents are.'

Like it a lot

GP is well qualified to comment on the Copa America but, to be sure, he will not take his eye of the 'ball'

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
".....there are much bigger teams, including Real Madrid."

Oh Gus. I love you so, so much already but for the words above and the reaction to them from all the plastic manc c*nts online in Surrey, Singapore and Sydney I would happily have the op so I could have your babies.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Haha Gus got it spot on. Barca bigger too clearly although maybe Mancs have overtaken Liverpool and AC Milan haven't done much recently.

Chelsea boys will love this sort of thing though and could well see that as his next job in 3 years after we have our play-off run. Don't see him leaving for a small club like ManU tho hahahaaha

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Well done Gus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports