Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet NOT to Reading thread

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
have talk sport just made an annoucement about a "done deal"? Nervous fan just phoned me asking to check web, but nothing

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'd be very surprised - too sideways. Yes they've more money but it's hardly midtable premiership. they'll always be struggling. Plus they have an owner who sacked someone that got them promoted the season before. That can't sit well with someone in a good job who would need time, surely. Gotta be Adkins, out of a job.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
If Gus wants to go then let him go. If he wants to stay then he should stop the rumours and sound committed. Eees that simple.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I couldn't not check NSC despite my previous post

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Ok, the facts:

Those 'news'paper reports have been out for hours, and Gus is still 8/11 to go. ........

8/11 are good odds for the bookies - short enough for people to believe there's something in it and long enough to tempt people into thinking they're going to make a killing in a short time.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
currently 7.12 am in Barbados

GP is scratching his ar5e, looks at watch, mulls "...think the wife is in the mood ?"

7.25 shower

8.00 breakfast

8.30 phones Tony and confirms he will stay and thanks for the £250k striker loan wage fund

1pm GMT all is well press statement

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Not sure if this detail of yesterday's happenings at Gatwick have been seen by many

"Mr Poyet was there particularly early and staff were briefed to look after his wife whilst Mr Poyet was in the meeting.

Arrived with a Mr Barber in a chauffeur limousine. Mr Barber accompanied Mr Poyet into the meeting.

Assuming Mr Barber is his PA?"

This was posted on a British Airways Frequent Flier site by a Gatwick insider.

In addition it is claimed the meeting was in an office hired by Reading FC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here