Poyet During Our Penalty

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I hope most of the south stand saw this...

During our penalty, Poyet went BEHIND the dugout and faced the southstand, covering his eyes indicating to the crowd that he simply couldn't watch.

Barnes slotted the shot home past Ashdown, and Poyet revealed a wonderfully smiling face! Comedy stuff!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If that is true it is class, was sat near the WAGS and got evils, when I said "who is going to miss this week"

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yea saw it, right in E block straight behind the dugout and it was seriously funny, every game he does something, like if we make stupid mistakes he will go back and sit on the stretcher behind the dugouts and just look in amazement to the crowd, hes a serious genius!

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I hope most of the south stand saw this...

During our penalty, Poyet went BEHIND the dugout and faced the southstand, covering his eyes indicating to the crowd that he simply couldn't watch.

Barnes slotted the shot home past Ashdown, and Poyet revealed a wonderfully smiling face! Comedy stuff!

He is a legend!:bowdown:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
221982091.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Class!!!

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Gus is definitely a quality manager. It is this kind of humour that sets him apart from others and makes him my favourite manager and I hope he stays with the club for years to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports