Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Given the precarious position the muppet Southgate finds himself in, did Potter jump ship too soon ?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The Chelsea project isn't finished,so yes he's up for a new challenge by now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Much too early for Potter to go to England BUT if he was still at the Albion I think he may have jumped ship if it was offered. Won’t be happening now as there is no way England will pay what I assume is a 60 million plus release clause.

I am now pleased he went to Chelsea and we have a new manager in place. He’may well have been at Juve if/when Southgate gets the boot.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No, he only gives a shit about money and he gets more at Chelsea.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He won’t go to England now but neither will De Zerbi so we can relax for a while. Newcastle will fire Smeddie who will take over once Southgate resigns following a second round exit on penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The job as England manager is only the most attractive one in the fantasy of England supporters.

No chance he'd want to head into semi-retirement whether he was at Brighton or, as it turned out, in Chelsea.

If Cooper is sacked by then it could be him or more likely you'll get some unemployed ex-player that no PL club would touch with a bargepole, maybe one or both of the Nevilles.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The job as England manager is only the most attractive one in the fantasy of England supporters.

No chance he'd want to head into semi-retirement whether he was at Brighton or, as it turned out, in Chelsea.

If Cooper is sacked by then it could be him or more likely you'll get some unemployed ex-player that no PL club would touch with a bargepole, maybe one or both of the Nevilles.

Not convinced and you were wrong about him turning down Chelsea, I think you are wrong that he wouldn’t have jumped from Albion to England too

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

True. We might end up with another washed up, clueless Swede with an unimpressive playing career. When can you start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here