[Football] Potter sacked before Monday if they don't win?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Who's arsed. He's just a guy we used to know.
....somebodeeeeeeeeeeee, Potter is somebody that we used to know .......

love it, we should sing this whenever we play him

(for anyone thinking whats he on about - google Gotye)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He sure likes to shift the blame! So far it's been too many games, injuries, new player integration, pre season...
He could probably just about get away with it too, were it not for the shoulder-shrugging demeanour and the deadpan Benny delivery. Players are doubtless as impressed with him as the fans are :lol:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
The same Jamie O'Hara who dug out Brighton fans for booing Potter, he seriously does not get it.

I didn’t see this originally, and I’m pretty much over it but that’s just sent me into a rage haha, I wish I could’ve called in at the time and educated the patronising, sanctimonious moron!

How dare he make such outrageous assumptions and generalisations about us. He knows nothing, clearly! We were fully entitled to Boo Potter when he returned with Chelsea, it was entirely justified for numerous reasons he’s clearly not aware of! It’s infuriating to hear such a basic, one sided, ignorant interpretation of events without being able to defend ourselves and explain our actions given the circumstances and the actual chain of events that lead up to it!

What got me more than anything was the way in which he suggested we’re morons and aren’t intelligent enough to make an informed decision re our actions and that we’re just a bunch of idiot, lemming football fans.

Did anyone call in at the time and give him some perspective?!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I didn’t see this originally, and I’m pretty much over it but that’s just sent me into a rage haha, I wish I could’ve called in at the time and educated the patronising, sanctimonious moron!

How dare he make such outrageous assumptions and generalisations about us. He knows nothing, clearly! We were fully entitled to Boo Potter when he returned with Chelsea, it was entirely justified for numerous reasons he’s clearly not aware of! It’s infuriating to hear such a basic, one sided, ignorant interpretation of events without being able to defend ourselves and explain our actions given the circumstances and the actual chain of events that lead up to it!

What got me more than anything was the way in which he suggested we’re morons and aren’t intelligent enough to make an informed decision re our actions and that we’re just a bunch of idiot, lemming football fans.

No, it is not called talkshite for nothing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I think the fact that the game at the Amex has been credited with derailing Chelsea’s season is proof that the atmosphere created deserves plaudits not criticism from a thicko pundit.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Now complaining all the criticism is having an effect on his & his families mental health. Afraid it goes with the territory, you wanted to manage a 'big' club, that's what you get paid the big bucks for.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Now complaining all the criticism is having an effect on his & his families mental health. Afraid it goes with the territory, you wanted to manage a 'big' club, that's what you get paid the big bucks for.
As he said himself - if he wanted an easy life, he would have stayed at Brighton.

It's obviously not great that his and his family's mental health is being impacted. BUT it was entirely, 110% predictable that this would happen. He absolutely MUST have known, and surely, surely discussed it in some detail with his family (certainly his wife). He then obviously thought it was worth it for the money. I don't wish ill on him, but I really don't want to hear him moaning on about it. It's rather like someone going out in the rain without a coat and complaining about getting wet!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Potter added that Chelsea supporters were "entitled to be angry" following their latest league defeat by Southampton.

"Supporters care, when they are upset they let their feelings be known and we accept that," he said.

Posted from BBC website above.

Funny how he thinks it’s acceptable for Chelsea fans to let their feelings be known, yet he felt Brighton fans needed a history lesson for daring to show theirs! This guy seems to be so inconsistent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports