Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
What do you reckon Tony?

CE8CEDAD-B2CA-4630-B034-B5C21EEE9427.jpeg

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
He’s not a scumbag. He’s a family man and human being.

However, he’s nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is and nowhere near as good a coach as many on NSC thought

You can still be a human being, a family man and a scumbag.

Anyways now he's failed I can go back to liking him now and hopefully replaces Southgate at England

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I feel pleased. He needed this. If he isn't already any more of this would've broken him.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hilarity prevails.

Inevitable from day one, hubris clouded his judgement … zero loyalty to Swansea, zero to us and it’s come back to bite.

It just goes to show, a neatly trimmed beard, a gilet and a roll neck are clearly not enough to command the respect of footballers who’ve won major trophies… especially when your CV is heavily reliant on winning a few things in the Swedish over 60s walkball alliance. That and the unavoidable truth, that your playing days culminated in some steady performances for York City…

He was (and probably) remains a great fit at an underdog club… where the players are not considered ‘elite’, and thus are more open to working with a coach who has won nothing… and one whose reputation is based on pulling off some blinding results with a ‘small’ club.

I’ve come to the conclusion he believed his own hype and (without being harsh) has a massively inflated ego and is perhaps (as he failed to see the obvious) a bit lacking in intelligence.

However his HUGE pay off will, I’m sure, soften the blow. Hopefully he’ll land at Palace, that i’d dearly love… even more reason to BOO him loudly.

What a pillock.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a disastrous move. For the man’s mental and physical health, he needed to leave that place.

Not a bad time to be sacked though, there are a lot of PL jobs currently or soon to be available.
Genuinely, when they were spending, I often thought Leicester would’ve been a good match for Potter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has anyone checked on our loitering Swede?
He's busy boning up for his "racism, it's f***ing racism, you prat, now explain to me how you failed to understand this simple but monumental thing" exam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here