• In

Votes: 270 96.1%
  • Out

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You're the manchild who can't handle being called an idiot in a generalised fashion on the internet and completely loses his rag at me as result, then claims to be old enough to have followed this team for 50 years... Try acting your age :lolol:

[SUP][/SUP]

Turn it in Husty, surely we can enjoy the win without you carrying on?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Okay. Let's just sack him now on your say.

Now, tell me who you want in charge for the remainder of the season ?

Schoolboy error. Attempting a sensible conversation with a Speak Your Weight machine.

frisbee

Dec 6, 2014
Firmly landed in the LOCK potter IN camp. It’s not just the result, it’s the way we played our perfect game until the final whistle blew!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Many will just sit here smiling to themselves at the impatient posters who couldn’t see what we were building - but I hope the same posters have learnt something - but more importantly, are enjoying this night and Sunday, as we’re all still Brighton fans and these last 4 games have been very enjoyable...!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Useless poll, we can’t see who the twunts are

Icy, You know what to do,

Has to be public.

If we do well, Icy starts it.

If we don't Etherlwulf the unready, ably supported by strong in the head, starts it,

Them's the rules.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
[SUP][/SUP]

Turn it in Husty, surely we can enjoy the win without you carrying on?

We all enjoy wins in our own unique way, personally I do it by winding up NSC's bottom feeders...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Icy, You know what to do,

Has to be public.

If we do well, Icy starts it.

If we don't Etherlwulf the unready, ably supported by strong in the head, starts it,

Them's the rules.

Sorry I won’t be doing any more polls on this. In my defence I have done public polls win or lose until tonight. If it has passed you by we haven’t won many until the last few games :shrug:

boik

24 points is an IN from me - it was always about results and 3 wins from 4 games is finally living up to the billing. Now Pleeese don’t slacken off now, these were always decent players

I don't understand the 'it was always about results'. Anyone who knows football could see that the performances were always going to lead to results. Just needed some patience.

By the way, we are probably going to lose to Burnley after our exertions, so you can soon go back to out.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Why no fence option? I would go Fence on the basis that it's all very well beating Spurs and Liverpool in successive games, with clean sheets, but if you can't score more than one and you can't beat the teams around you it's a problem.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry I won’t be doing any more polls on this. In my defence I have done public polls win or lose until tonight. If it has passed you by we haven’t won many until the last few games :shrug:

Hey? I am on your side mate. I have supported GP as well

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
7 (seven) people at the time of writing went out, am I missing something here? We have a very very good manager why would anyone want him to leave

I don't understand the 'it was always about results'. Anyone who knows football could see that the performances were always going to lead to results. Just needed some patience.

By the way, we are probably going to lose to Burnley after our exertions, so you can soon go back to out.

No I disagree, there was no inevitably about it, that’s cult like biblical faith, which you are entitled to believe in if you like but I want real, tangible, measureable progress. We are now getting it at last, and yes it’s good to see it came with some selection consistency, at last, right? And yes, if we go on a dismal run, I’ll reconsider rather than mouth cult chants. As the great John Maynard Keynes said: “if the facts change, my opinion changes.” That’s the method by which you judge all managers

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We all enjoy wins in our own unique way, personally I do it by winding up NSC's bottom feeders...

Keep doing it in the way you are doing it and you may have to find somewhere else to get your kicks. I want to watch MoTD after our first win at Anfield in decades, not delete your abusive posts.

Cheers.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I've voted IN all the way through. But tonight I've had ENOUGH.

All this intricate, tactical, whimsy farty nonsense. Careful game plans, changing of style to add scrappy to the usual fluid stuff. Who does he think he is Sean Dyche. He's never won at Liverpool.....

I don't care if Pepe, Klopp and any neutral with more knowledge than me thinks he's an outstanding coach. I don't care if March, Biss and half the team have improved under him. That performance tonight showed that, as some have suggested, he has clearly lost the dressing room.

Potter OUT

You’re just being silly.......

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Many will just sit here smiling to themselves at the impatient posters who couldn’t see what we were building - but I hope the same posters have learnt something - but more importantly, are enjoying this night and Sunday, as we’re all still Brighton fans and these last 4 games have been very enjoyable...!

We called every player who was playing tonight , we knew they were SINGING

even though your SAUCES are unethical, I’m Proud that our SAUCES NEW this team was going to be be BILT !

Some of our SAUCES died painful deaths to bring us this news , some from that disease where your skin peels off ..., some from starvation ..,,but I digress ..

I’m sure all who have perished would appreciate a 0-1 win away at the Bin dippers [emoji41]⚽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No I disagree, there was no inevitably about it, that’s cult like biblical faith, which you are entitled to believe in if you like but I want real, tangible, measureable progress. We are now getting it at last, and yes it’s good to see it came with some selection consistency, at last, right? And yes, if we go on a dismal run, I’ll reconsider rather than mouth cult chants. As the great John Maynard Keynes said: “if the facts change, my opinion changes.” That’s the method by which you judge all managers

If your eyes didn’t tell you that we have been going in the right right direction since Potter arrived then you have to question what your eyes are telling you about what you have been watching. We have no right to win but we have been going toe to toe rather than shitting ourselves since the day he arrived. If we get relegated playing that way then so be it. It seems that we are not going down and GP deserves massive plaudits for not changing his philosophy regardless of results.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports