Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POTG for Forest???? [Yes]

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Sorry I know this fixtures but cannot find original post and at at work, can anyone confirm if Forest is defently Pay on the gate, the EX is taking littlens aware so I was going to find a B&b and drive up, if it is I will have empty spaces i the car if anyone needs but I will be staying up there so return Sunday

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Great work, but why the heck is this not on Seagulls.co.uk ?

Because the Albion has sold out of its allocation :shrug:

Maybe Forest haven't chosen to tell the Albion they are POTG :shrug:

Because the Albion has sold out of its allocation :shrug:

Maybe Forest haven't chosen to tell the Albion they are POTG :shrug:

To be honest, that's not good enough. People have been calling BHA to buy tickets and they are simply told 'Sold out'.

BHA must have many lines of communication open with other clubs - It beggars belief that most the info I get for away days is via other fans on here, rather than on the official site.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest, that's not good enough. People have been calling BHA to buy tickets and they are simply told 'Sold out'.

BHA must have many lines of communication open with other clubs - It beggars belief that most the info I get for away days is via other fans on here, rather than on the official site.

Try not to think the Albion has a vendetta against its fans. I am confident they don't. Some fans on the other hand do seem to have a vendetta against the club.

The tickets the Albion have been allocated by Forest are sold out, what more can they do? If they ask for more, they have to pay for more, whether they sell or not. The club has said time and time again that it publishes news only when it is 100% clarified and confirmed. Why would they be on the phone constantly to Forest to see if more tickets (from which they will make no money) will be sold on the day? I am sure there are other more pressing matters that they deal with daily.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Better still, rather than asking those of us on here, why not use the Ask the Club and see what answer you get, because that will be the correct answer.

No ifs, no buts, no conjecture, no theories, just the reasons.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

The simple fact of the matter is the club don't want people to travel who haven't bought tickets through them. Big brother is alive and well at BHAFC!!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Just checked with the Forest ticket office. POTG tickets will only be available from the AWAY fans ticket office in the Brian Clough Stand from 1230 hrs on Sat.

I dont get this, the away fans ticket office is in Brighton at 12.30 your never make it, am I being thick? would be the first time

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
"I dont get this, the away fans ticket office is in Brighton at 12.30 your never make it, am I being thick? would be the first time"

That's the Brian Clough Stand at the Amex right!!!!! :)

You might want to read the post more carefully.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Fair point sorry im at work and rushing through, you never know he did manage us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here