Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential shirt design for next season.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Picking up on those earlier in the thread that were saying it would be good for the club to at least show pictures of the kit before the end of the season, it is probably worth mentioning that none of Nike's 'big' clubs have released next season's designs yet. Perhaps they are keeping their powder dry until the usual pre-World Cup hype kicks in.

It may be that as Manchester United and Manchester City will be Nike's only top flight clubs next year (Everton are Moving to Umbro and Arsenal are moving to Puma), it is just the preference of those clubs. Although, two of the potential play-off contenders (us and QPR) will be wearing nike next season.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It may be that as Manchester United and Manchester City will be Nike's only top flight clubs next year (Everton are Moving to Umbro and Arsenal are moving to Puma), it is just the preference of those clubs. Although, two of the potential play-off contenders (us and QPR) will be wearing nike next season.

Don't forget Blackburn

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Picking up on those earlier in the thread that were saying it would be good for the club to at least show pictures of the kit before the end of the season, it is probably worth mentioning that none of Nike's 'big' clubs have released next season's designs yet. Perhaps they are keeping their powder dry until the usual pre-World Cup hype kicks in..

There have been leaks

Manchester+City+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg article-0-1C19F22F00000578-101_306x462.jpg

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Slow day at work - so I modded the Athletico Madrid kit a bit. Not that it will persuade 'the man' from us the inevitable template kit.

Attachments

• Atletico_Brighton.jpg
    Atletico_Brighton.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 456

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Picking up on those earlier in the thread that were saying it would be good for the club to at least show pictures of the kit before the end of the season, it is probably worth mentioning that none of Nike's 'big' clubs have released next season's designs yet. Perhaps they are keeping their powder dry until the usual pre-World Cup hype kicks in.

If they are then Chelsea - Adidas delivery in 2 days from now & Puma Liverpool delivered in 10 days, getting sales in BEFORE the WC hype are wrong. I know which strategy is right and so do the two brands with a deep & longstanding understanding of the attention of football fans in a World Cup year and it ain't buying a club shirt when the ticker tape is covering the Maracana as Brazil take the pitch

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I thought the exact same (about the atletico kit) watching the game the other week, top work. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I think it might just be bit late to influence the design at this stage. Let's all hope it's a sensible one and most of us like it. I must admit I lie it and also the retro thin white striped one a la 1984/5 season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Reckon we won't see it till July, and after the WC final at that. Nike will want to be marketing their national team shirts to the max, and they have a lot of them in the tournament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here