Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential new signing arriving at gatwick!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Don't think it is bollox, I can confirm that Diego Camacho or someone looking exactly like him and speaking very little English with a Spanish accent was with Matt Sparrow at the back of the North stand at todays game. My missus asked if he was signing/playing and he said 'No' but to be honest I don't think he understood a word she said! It was definitely him or his twin brother!

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
Don't think it is bollox, I can confirm that Diego Camacho or someone looking exactly like him and speaking very little English with a Spanish accent was with Matt Sparrow at the back of the North stand at todays game. My missus asked if he was signing/playing and he said 'No' but to be honest I don't think he understood a word she said! It was definitely him or his twin brother!

Did'nt realise Sparrow could speak spanish. Or even Diego to even understand his English.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
As i left, one of the last to leave, there was a bloke who walked alongside me for a while in a full albion tracksuit, and a pair of flip flops in hand. He WAS NOT a youth teamer, looked mid twenties, spanish/argentinian with long blonde hair. In fact he looked pretty similar to Bechio, but i can confirm obviously it wasnt him. Interesting, i reckon he's another who we may be interested in.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Camacho was chatting to Liz Costa after the game. Fast mover.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Yep, definately was him, he was sat right behind me - just googled his picture and deffo him

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
erp-taxi.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My mate has text me to say Terry Phelan was at Gatwick Airport this morning, but he wasn't sure whether it was Albion related, possible new coach under Hughton??

Loved him as a player, speedy full back who loved to get forward and deliver quality ball into the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here