Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potential new kit delivery spotted at the AMEX?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Could we really have a lilac away kit while having the crimson kit as our third choice? Surely all three would clash when we play that lot? Another special ‘one off’ all white kit I guess!
There’s no guarantee that the 3rd kit will be the crimson one.

The away kit usually becomes the third kit, but there’s no mention of it on the web store line there normally is.

Nearly all other clubs don’t it, and not doing so could increases sales or /and money that comes the clubs way.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes it does. That could be of course the goalkeeper shirt though
A little like this, for example?

IMG_9371.jpeg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
its a lot of boxes, not like they opened a box and took a picture of whatever was inside- not sure there is much for the club to get upset about .
?? Assuming this relates to the new kit - its not 100% clear. Its probably one of a dozen things they get upset about every day but its still a guidelines breach for whoever took it (a contractor ? member of staff ? member of the public having a wander ? ) . And a breach of trust. And no way of knowing if the couple of photos that leaked to Twitter (via that person - its an anonymous account - or fwded on) are the limit of what the individual took.
So therefore the big campaign for their new kits risk being disrupted - probably unlikely perhaps - but worth being upset about !!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
?? Assuming this relates to the new kit - its not 100% clear. Its probably one of a dozen things they get upset about every day but its still a guidelines breach for whoever took it (a contractor ? member of staff ? member of the public having a wander ? ) . And a breach of trust. And no way of knowing if the couple of photos that leaked to Twitter (via that person - its an anonymous account - or fwded on) are the limit of what the individual took.
So therefore the big campaign for their new kits risk being disrupted - probably unlikely perhaps - but worth being upset about !!
i understand the potential, but there is always potential for leaks etc anywhere along the supply train. Remeber the Blue and Yellow kit when training pics of players were released ahead of time?
Personally, i think too much is being made of a couple of pics of a lot of boxes, quite literally nothing to see here. Yes it COULD have been pictures of the new kits, It could have been lots of things but it wasnt, its a picture of boxes
Its not like we dont know that 1. new kit is sent in boxes, not beamed in by teleporter, 2. the new kit is due soon, 3. it may just be restocking on all sorts of things

Basically all we know for certain is BHA had a delivery, hardly going to alter brightons kit launch

Have the club indicated in anyway at all that they are insome way upset by the "box picturegate scandal"?

Unless the kit reveal is players jumping out of the aforementioned cardboad boxes this is a non story

Also this thread is full of possiblle leaks of clubs new kit-thats the whole point of the thread!

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
i understand the potential, but there is always potential for leaks etc anywhere along the supply train. Remeber the Blue and Yellow kit when training pics of players were released ahead of time?
Personally, i think too much is being made of a couple of pics of a lot of boxes, quite literally nothing to see here. Yes it COULD have been pictures of the new kits, It could have been lots of things but it wasnt, its a picture of boxes
Its not like we dont know that 1. new kit is sent in boxes, not beamed in by teleporter, 2. the new kit is due soon, 3. it may just be restocking on all sorts of things

Basically all we know for certain is BHA had a delivery, hardly going to alter brightons kit launch

Have the club indicated in anyway at all that they are insome way upset by the "box picturegate scandal"?

Unless the kit reveal is players jumping out of the aforementioned cardboad boxes this is a non story

Also this thread is full of possiblle leaks of clubs new kit-thats the whole point of the thread!
I've no firm idea what the club think about it and they're not likely to comment are they ? - just speculating given how they've responded in the past to similar leaks etc (ie: they take them pretty seriously). You suggested though that it wasn't much to get upset about. I just countered that i doubt the club would think that way - even if this is just a photo of some boxes and there's no confirmation that this was even the kit or what it looks like. And its just a clubs new kit. Hardly a scandal !!

(the fact that previous kit roll outs - the blue and yellow leak, the Royal Blood anno - have leaked probably heightens the clubs nervousness about stuff like this).

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Sorry if fixtures and maybe supply issues may have a part, but doesn't (or can't) the club state the date
on which (or as close to) they will reveal the new kit?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
One other factor is whether there will be another kit for the Europa League, even if just a third kit? At the very least, would fans buying the home shirt now (or when available) be able to get it with all the Europa League badges etc on the sleeve?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Hate it when Evri deliver my order to the wrong address and random people start taking photos of the boxes! :giggle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here